Yesterday's (Day 1) Food:
5:30 Fiber drink- I hate the clumps, dont mind the taste, but hate the clumps
6 pure protein choc whey shake - made with water
9 scrambled eggs (1 egg and 1 egg white) and some venison breakfast sausage (1oz)
10:45 canteloup and strawberries (1/2 cu each)
11:30 I attempted a run outside, it so nice here, but my headache from no coffee messed that up, I ran 1.5 out and walked it all back, in between my head and it being TOM, I was not doing good in the sun esp without sunglasses!
1 grilled chicken breast (5oz), baby carrots and cucumber slices
3:30 celery (4 stalks) and organic pb (less than 2 tbs) and an orange
6 ground venison (3oz), prego heart smart, and uncle bens brown and wild rice (3/4 cu) and for dessert I grilled a banana with cinnamon (a diet bananas foster)
104 ounces of water
I also had an ounce of pecans as random snacks throughout the day (5 at a time- 20 total for the day). I was a little hungry at times, but the pecans helped... my calories for the day were 1580 which is around what I have been eating, so I wasnt shocked that I wasnt down this morning on the scale. I havent seen the effects of the horrible morning fiber drink yet, so I am guessing that will come today (prolly TMI, but oh well).
I probably need to cut back on my fruit and amp up my veggies, I am eating the chicken over lettuce today to help with that, but other than having a hard time passing up all the yummy bad food in our kitchen at work this is a do-able cleanse for me.
I had given up bread and unhealthy carbs and wanted to go completely no carb on this, but last night I caved and made some rice, I am hoping to make today without any at all. I may need more protein to help make it work too.
I am drinking coffee today, black, but drinking it. I dont want another headache getting in the way of working out!
How is everyone else doing??

Do you have a blender ball shaker? I got mine at target. It really makes a difference in the clumps. Since you aren't doing Spark, I think 1 cup of coffee is totally fine! Spark has the equivalent of 1 cup.
ReplyDeleteI put my fiber drink in a mason jar, put the lid on and shake the hell out of it. No lumps and I just take the lid off and drink it straight from the jar. The peaches and cream actually tastes good. I could barely choke down the citrus.
ReplyDeleteI put my fiber drink in a mason jar, put the lid on and shake the hell out of it. No lumps and I just take the lid off and drink it straight from the jar. The peaches and cream actually tastes good. I could barely choke down the citrus.
ReplyDelete