Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter Weekend!

Yesterday I had an AMAZING spin class, I found my favorite teacher, it was also the first class that I participated in the standing portions of the class... my HR is usually around 140 in spin, yesterday it was 170 (same as when I run)... I loved it and my knee was fine, so I will be standing when the rest of the class does from now on, although I am glad I worked my way up to it to not overwhelm my knee!


I just got to New Orleans a couple hours ago, left home last night with my brother and spent the night at my moms in Laffy and am now in Nola- we were saving gas and all carpooled!

I let the boys play after I dropped the girls off at the boarders, and they had a blast!




Then we loaded up the car once my brother made it to my house and headed to LA - I think Max thinks he is a parrot!


he was finally able to sleep once I put his bed in my lap and let my brother drive


came to a coffee shop with my sister so she could study and I could post and she got a dessert, so I grabbed a Yoplait, its about EVERY single food choice!! Especially after last weekends birthday food fun, I got to stay on track! ONE meal or choice at a time! 



Tomorrow is the Crescent City Classic - my second 10k!!!! I am very excited! :)

Then Easter festivities with my family, and missing my hubs who is on the rig :(

2 comments:

  1. Glad you've been having a good trip. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great run tomorrow!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete