Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Workouts and Weigh In's Wednesday

I forgot to weigh in this morning, I didnt go to sleep til late last night and Belle my lovely lab puppy ( 9 years old this summer ) is terrified of thunder and storms, so she woke us up multiple times last night starting at 1... I overslept a little because of that, so was in a hurry to hit the road and forgot it was Wednesday!

Its my birthday week, so I can be exempt from the scale! With what I ate for dinner I may not want to know anyway... I worked a late yesterday because I have alot going on and then the hubs picked me up and we grabbed dinner before heading to the airport to get my sister, her flight landed at 7:45, and its in a sketchy area, so I wanted him to come with me...

I did great all day yesterday, til dinner... Jake got pizza... and I got a bison burger, lettuce bun, with sweet potato fries, so not TERRIBLE, but high calorie, just under 700 according to MFP, I was still only at 1380 with this for the day so I would have been great had I stopped there, but then we went to Restoration Hardware, LOVE that store... and there is a Sprinkles next door... so we decided to go to the Cupcakery in Rice because if we were going to get a cupcake it would be our favs!



I am glad its my birthday week, that is how I justified my yummy cupcake... and my sister was so happy to be greeted at the airport with a cupcake! She did the cleanse with me, so she reacted to all the sugar the same as I did... but it was delicious!


 
 
 
Workout Summary:
Wed- rest
Thurs- run
Friday- walking around rodeo
Saturday- upper body weights
Sunday- walking around rodeo
Monday- spin 16.7 miles
Tues- bootcamp class
 
 
I havent been to that bootcamp class in over 6 months, and man does she kick your bum... burnt almost 700 cals in an hour, and did the class with 10lb weights! LOTS of sprinting done too- VERY sore today, going to stretch alot prior to my run!
 
 
Workout plan:
Wed- run
Thurs- spin
Fri- bike ride
Sat- 5k neon run
Sun - bike ride
Mon- run
Tues- bootcamp
 


3 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday!!! Boot camp sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great birthday. Enjoy visiting with your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    I have never had a Sprinkles cupcake, but that looks great!

    ReplyDelete